Inspirational Quotes - Tech1Suraj

Hot

Friday, December 6, 2019

Inspirational Quotes

If you were looking for a collection of precious ideas in Hindi on the Internet, then you have come to the right place. Because this is the page of Hindi Quotes on which you can read thousands of Inspirational Thoughts from different celebrities and on different topics.

1. The ultimate example of humanity!

Yesterday went to the market to buy fruit,
I saw a small board hanging from the roof of a fruit berry,
It was written in bold letters…
"There is no one at home, my old mother is ill,
I have to eat them every once in a while,
One has to go home to get medicine and toilet,
If you are in a hurry, weigh the fruit at your own will, the rates are written together.
Put the money under the cardboard on the corner, thanks !! "
If you do not have money, then take it from my side, permission is allowed .. !!

I looked around here,
Two kilos of apples in the scales lying around, for a dozen bananas, put them in bags,
Looked at the price from the price list, took out the money and picked up the cardboard,
There were notes of hundred and fifty and ten ten, I also kept the money in it and covered it.

Picked up the bag and came to his flat,
After dinner, I left there,
So saw a weak man, beard half black half white,
The dirt was about to go off the ravine in a kurta pajamas,
He smiled at me and said, "Sir! The fruits are over. "

When asked his name, he said: "Sitaram"
Then we sat at the front dhaba.
Tea came, he started saying, "My mother has been in bed for the last three years,
Some people have gone crazy and now it has become even worse,
I have no child, wife is dead, only I am and my mother .. !!
There is no one to take care of mother, so I have to take care of mother all the time ”…

One day I pressed my mother's feet very softly and said, "Mother !!"
The elder wants to serve you, but the pocket is empty
And you don't let me get out of the room, say,
When you go, you start to panic, you tell me what to do? "
Nor do I have any deposit ...

Hearing this, mother tried to get up gasping and trembling.
I took the pillow, they raised the wrinkled face, raised their weak hands,
Mind again said the praise of Ram Ji ..
"You leave the street there and whatever your fate is, we will get it by sitting in this room."

I said, "Mother, what do you talk about?"
If I leave there, a thief will take away everything,
Who considers these days? And who will come to buy the fruit without the owner? "

She started saying .. "After taking the name of Rama, come after leaving the street full of fruits,
Don't talk too much, bring an empty street halt in the evening, if your money is gone, then tell me! "

It has been two and a half years, brother!
Take it in the evening, people keep the money ..
..You carry the fruit, not even a single spear is up and down,
Rather some are kept too much, sometimes someone keeps flowers for mother,
Never Anything Else !!

The day after, a baby girl made a casserole,
There was also a slip "for Amma !"

A doctor left his card and wrote on the back,
'Call me if my mother is ill,
I will come, someone keeps the dust,
Everyday something exists with my right.

Neither does the mother allow me to move nor does my Ram leave anything short,
Mother says, "Your fruit is sold by my angels."

In the end, all I would say is serve your parents,
And see how the successes of the world kiss our steps.…
 
2. Heart touching story… 

That morning, at 6 o'clock in the morning, I left my city to go to another city, I reached the railway station, but due to late arrival my train had left, I had no choice other than the 9.30 train. I thought to have breakfast, was very hungry, I was going towards the hotel.

Suddenly on the way, I saw two children sitting on the pavement, both of whom must have been around 10-12 years old, their condition was very bad. Due to weakness, the astringers were clearly visible, they looked hungry. The little child was telling the elder to eat, the elder was trying to silence him, I suddenly stopped and went from running to running.

Seeing life, it filled my mind that I should be given some money, I gave them Rs 10 and went ahead. Immediately there was a thought in my mind, how much I am stingy, what will I get 10 rupees, will not get even the way of tea, felt ashamed of myself and then returned.

I told the children: Will you eat anything? The children were a little confused, I said, son, I am going to have breakfast, so do you, they both got ready due to hunger. Due to their clothes getting dirty, the hotelier bothered and started to run away, I said, brother, I will give them two paise for the food they want.

The hotelier looked at me with surprise…
Shame was evident in his eyes for his behavior. The children asked for breakfast sweets and lassi. Due to the self-service, I gave breakfast to the children, when the children started eating, the happiness of their faces was somewhat strange.

I told the children, son, now that I have given you money, take a shampoo of Rs. 1 and take a bath near the hand pump. And then eating the afternoon and evening food at the langar in the nearby temple, and I gave money for breakfast and then proceeded to my running routine.

The people around there were watching with great respect, the words of the hoteliers had been transformed into respect. I walked towards the station, feeling a bit heavy, I was feeling sad after thinking about them. I came to the temple on the way, I looked at the temple and said, "O God! where are you ? This condition of these children is this hunger, how can you sit silent.

The very second moment a thought came to my mind,
Who was the son still giving him breakfast?
Do you think you did all that with your thinking?

I am shocked, all my questions are over!
It felt like I talked to God. I had understood that we are just instruments for that work is great. God sends us to help someone only when he considers us worthy of that work, refusing any help is the same as refusing the work of God.

So you get hungry or helpless
Or ask you to eat something
So you must help according to your ability.

Because… God himself has chosen you for this work.

Let's start today's beautiful morning
With the same resolve not to encourage begging
But we must help the disabled, helpless and hungry.
Pray to God to grant us wisdom and make it worth it.

"We will change the era, we will improve, the era will improve"

First of all, improve yourself, friends, we can enhance the appearance of humanity!


3. Struggle and success

Picasso was a very famous painter born in Spain. His paintings were sold in crores and billions of rupees worldwide… !!

One day, while passing through the road, a woman looked at Picasso and, incidentally, the woman recognized him. She ran to him and said, 'Sir, I am a big fan of yours. I like your paintings very much. Will you make a painting for me too… !!? ’

Picasso said with a laugh, 'I am empty handed here. I do not have anything. I will make a painting for you again sometime .. !! '

But the woman also stubbornly insisted, 'Let me make a painting now, don't know if I'll be able to meet you later'.

Picasso pulled out a small paper from the pocket and began to draw something on it with his pen.
Within 10 seconds Picasso made the painting and said, "Here, this is a million dollar painting."

The woman felt strange that Picasso had quickly made a workable painting in just 10 seconds, and was saying that there was a million-dollar painting. He took that painting and came home without saying anything .. !!

He thought Picasso was making him mad. She went to the market and found out the price of that painting. He was surprised that the painting was actually million dollars… !!

She ran away once again to Picasso and said, 'Sir, you were right. This is a million dollar painting. '

Picasso smilingly said, 'I already told you.'

The lady said, 'Sir, you make me your student and teach me to make paintings too. Just like you made a million dollar painting in 10 seconds, so that I can make a good painting in 10 seconds, not just in 10 minutes, make me like this. '

Picasso laughingly said, 'This painting, which I have made in 10 seconds…
It has taken me 30 years to learn it. I have given 30 years of my life in learning .. !! You two too, will learn .. !!

The woman continued to stare at Picasso unmercifully and silently… !!

Friends, when we see others succeed, we find it all very easy… !!

We say, man, this man has succeeded very quickly and easily…. !!!

But my friend,
No one can see how many years of hard work is hidden behind that one success…. !!!

Success is found very easily, the condition is that in preparation for success one has to sacrifice his life… !!

Who gains experience by meditating himself, struggling,
He succeeds but others feel how easily he succeeds… !!

My friend, the exam is only for 3 hours,

But for those 3 hours, preparation has to be done throughout the year.
Then how can you dream of being successful overnight?

Success demands experience and struggle and,
If you are ready to give,
So nothing can stop you from going ahead…. !!!

Keep walking on the path,
Become an expert in walking… !!
Either floor will be found,
Or will become a good traveler…. !!!


4. The friendship of two lions deteriorates !!

The friendship of two lions deteriorates,

Both become enemies of each other,
Then both do not even talk to each other for 10 years ……

Once before the lion and his
Wife-children start to scrape 25-30 dogs …….

That's when the second lion comes,
And gives those dogs tearing parts like banana peels ……
And then he goes away and sits down… ..

The first lion's son asks him if
Father, you do not even talk to the other lion,
Why did he save us anyway ??

The first lion said, "Son, even if angry,
But friendship should not be so weak that dogs take advantage. "


5. This story will change your way of life… !!!

One day a farmer's bull fell into the well. The bull kept crying loudly for hours and the farmer kept listening and pondering what he should do and what not. Finally, he decided that since the bull had grown old, there was no benefit from saving it and hence he should be buried in the well itself. The farmer called all his neighbors for help, each holding a shovel and started putting soil in the well.

As soon as the bull understood what was happening, he started to cry louder and louder and then, suddenly he became surprisingly calm. Everybody kept putting soil in the well, only then did the farmer peep into the well, and he was stunned by surprise….

With the mud of every shovel falling on his back, the bull was doing an amazing act. He used to move down the soil by moving it and then stepped up and climbed it.

As the farmer and his neighbors used to throw soil with shovels on him, he dropped the soil by moving and a ladder climbed up and soon surprised the bull, he reached the edge of the well and then jumped out. ran away.

Keep in mind…

A lot of mud will be thrown in your life too, a lot of dirt will fall on you like,
Someone will unnecessarily criticize you to stop you from moving forward
Someone jealous of your success will call you useless good
To get ahead of you, someone will be seen adopting such a path which will be against your ideals…

In such a situation, you do not have to be discouraged and stay in the well, but with courage, you have to drop all kinds of dirt and learn from it and make it a ladder and keep moving forward without sacrificing your ideals.

Stay positive… live positive…

    Very beautiful messages
    " Self respect "
    And
    Those who spill out of human beings
    " the pride "

A sensible person is not the one who answers the brick with stone.
Wise people are those who make their own house with thrown bricks .. !!



No comments:

Post a Comment