New 50 Status for Whatsapp and Facebook Free - Tech1Suraj

Hot

Sunday, December 1, 2019

New 50 Status for Whatsapp and Facebook Free

Latest Whatsapp & Facebook Status

( 1 ) “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er 
       than you!
       Dr. Seuss”

( 2 )  My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>
         Friday–  >Saturday–>pre-Monday

( 3 )  “Life moves pretty fast.If you don’t stop and look around once in a while,  
         you could  miss it.
         —Ferris Bueller (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)”

( 4 ) Everyday is not the same then how can you expect everyone to be same everyday.

( 5 ) My Life,My Choices,My Mistakes,My Lessons,Not your business…

( 6 ) If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eye sight?

( 7 ) Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop positives. …
       Best whats app status .

( 8 ) If you chase two rabbits, both will escape.

( 9 ) If you want to be sad, live in the past. If you want to be anxious, live in the future. 
       If you want to be peaceful, live in the NOW.

( 10 ) “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even 
         touched – they must be felt with the heart.
          —Helen Keller”

( 11 ) “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the 
         present moment.
         –Buddha”

( 12 ) I remember when my old Nokia phone said I had low battery it meant that 
         I had 2 days to find a charger. :’)

( 13 ) My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

( 14 ) I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.

( 15 ) Error: status unavailable

( 16 ) “Where we’re going…..we don’t need roads
          –Dr. Emmett Brown( Back to the Future)”

( 17 ) “””changing the face””
         can change nothing ..
         but
         “”facing the change””
         can change everything..!!!!”

( 18 ) How come wrong numbers are never busy?

( 19 ) Ah, but a man’s reach should exceed his grasp,Or what’s a heaven for?”

        – Robert Browning

( 20 ) Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.

( 21 ) Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.

( 22 ) Contributing to entropy since 1994.

( 23 ) lazy People Fact #5812672793
          You were too lazy to read that number.

( 24 ) Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has 
         degrees without brains .

( 25 ) I can see you

( 26 ) I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and 
         then leave me Alone.

( 27 ) Waiting for wi-fi network.

( 28 )Tip to avoid car insurance……….Join facebook and never leave home.

( 29 ) I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!

( 30 ) Should transformers take car insurance or life insurance…..

( 31 ) If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.

( 32 ) I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend 
          them a hand, I can say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.

( 33 ) Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.

( 34 ) Before you let go. Remember the reason why you were hanging on.

( 35 ) Be a kickass girl with a mind, with a cool attitude, and a lady with class.

( 36 ) I don’t have a personality problem. I have an attitude.

( 37 ) Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable ….
         --Mahatma  Gandhi

( 38 ) Don’t be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.

( 39 ) “Silence is the best answer to a Fool”

( 40 ) “People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the  
         tallest  finger”

( 41 ) Taking revenge is wrong…very very wrong.. But very very fun.

( 42 ) I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

( 43 ) The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

( 44 ) Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

( 45 ) Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.

( 46 ) I’m selfish, and so I’m not sharing you with anyone.

( 47 ) I think our love can move mountains.

( 48 ) Virginity is not dignity, It is just a lack of opportunity.
 
( 49 ) Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

( 50 ) Never make your friends enemies, make enemies your friends.

Also read : 

No comments:

Post a Comment